Life is normal and beautiful. Life is based on pure love and continuous peace. You might have noticed that some people want to be alone by themselves. By seeing them others think that they have some internal or mental problems. Actually that is not the case always. There are more signs, but here we give you 10 signs that indicate you have positive high vibration to enjoy being alone. This is one of the benefits of practicing meditation daily in our life.
When someone is alone we only see that he is physically alone, but most of the time he is not alone but he wants to be alone to understand his inner life.
If you are a person who wants to enjoy being alone, those 10 signs give you the inner life that you have positive high vibration in your life. You have to be happy about that.
- Dogmas and social thinking won’t bother you much: It is true that we are in the midst of the social environment and we are bound by social systems. But all those social systems will not disturb you anymore because you have passed those human values.
- Electronic devices have less meaning in life: You might not forget how once you were so slave for electronic devices such as computer, phones, laptops, ipad and ect. There were times your phone was the only entertainment that you lived for. But now you have no meaning for those phones and other electronic devices. Now you know how to work with those devices meaningfully. Phones are in the corner of your life. Phones give you less meanings now.
- You know the meaning of your own freedom: The more you understand your life the easier you attain your freedom. You begin to realize that your life needs freedom. You begin to search for that freedom which give you more control of your life. You will give priority for your life freedom.
- You are confident in your system of your life: You are very good to plan our your future life and you know how to work out on that plan. You know how to begin and how to end a program. You are so confident in everything of your life.
- You give priority to yourself first: You begin to observe what is happening around you and you want decide what is more important of those things. By seeing all things around you, you begin to give priority to your personal life first. Your thoughts, your ideas and your reflections become more important for you than others.
- You do what you want to do and when you want to do: You enjoy your freedom of what to do and you decide things when you want to do. Your system of your life decides things to do accordingly. You will not follow others instructions but rather yours.
- You search for peace and quiet place: You love to be in a peaceful environment and not in a noisy place. You begin to avoid even people who are interested in outgoing characters. You love the nature and thus you love peace and harmony.
- You enjoy your own company: You begin to limit your friends now. Those days you want more friends to make you more comfortable. You might have spent more time in social networks such as facebook and twitter to find more friends. Now the situation has changed that you want limited friends or a friend with whom you can enjoy your whole life.
- You sleep alone and rest alone: You do not want others to disturb you when you rest and sleep. You enjoy being alone at your bed. You are not a person who seeks happiness outside of things and persons.
- You are a deep thinker who finds meaning: You want to find meanings of everything you are doing. You don’t like to work without meaning. You think deeply to know the source meaning of everything.