There are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast. Reducing fat is more important to lose weight. However for women making waist size slim gives more attraction to men. However, most of them will make you hungry and unsatisfied. If you don’t have iron willpower, then hunger will cause you to give up on these plans quickly.
The plan outlined here will:
A). Reduce your appetite significantly.
B). Make you lose weight quickly, without hunger.
C). Improve your metabolic health at the same time.
Here is a simple 3-step plan to lose weight fast
1. Cut Back on Sugars and Starches
2. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
3. Lift Weights 3 Times Per Week
10 Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier
Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). Certain foods are very useful for losing fat. Here is a list of the 20 most weight loss-friendly foods on earth.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or a tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine in them can boost your metabolism by 3-11%
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Use smaller plates. Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.