“Health is wealth”, and if no health wealth is useless. If you possess good health even if you don’t have wealth you will experience peace and happiness in your life. On the other hand, even though if you have enough and enough wealth, if you don’t have good health in mind and body, then what is the use of your blessed wealth? Though health is common to all, we write this article to speak about women’s health tips so that many women in the world will continue to experience good and beautiful life. We give you possible tip’s for women’s health such as diet, exercise, yoga and meditation.
“Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” ~B.K.S. Iyengar
As we begin to learn something on our good health, we need to focus certain areas of our life that are more appropriate to manifest our good health. Understanding your life to know whether you are under too much stress and to learn how to overcome those stress to experience happiness by co-operating your life with the divine nature.
Your health is more important than anything in this world because good health gives you power and authority to enjoy your life here on earth.
This is a simple recipe to maintain good health.
- Eat more fruits and veggies.
- Choose whole grains. Try brown rice instead of white. Switch to whole wheat pasta.
- Choose lean proteins like poultry, fish, beans, and legumes.
- Cut down on processed foods, sugar, salt, and saturated fat.
1. Careful of what you eat.
All like to eat, but at the same time all do not know what to eat and what not to eat. Food system and eating system will affect your good health.
We will have a list of tips that will help us to understand how our way of eating affects our good health.
1. Don’t Drink Sugar Calories
2. Eat Nuts
3. Avoid Processed Junk Food (Eat Real Food Instead)
4. Drink coffee
5. Eat fatty fish
6. Take Care of Your Gut Health With Probiotics and Fiber
7. Drink Some Water, Especially Before Meals
8. Get enough sleep
9. Don’t Overcook or Burn Your Meat
10. Avoid Bright Lights Before Sleep
11. Take Vitamin D3 if You Don’t Get Much Sun
12. Eat Vegetables and Fruits
13. Make Sure to Eat Enough Protein
14. Do Some Cardio, or Just Walk More
15. Don’t Smoke or do Drugs, and Only Drink in Moderation
16. Use Extra Virgin Olive Oil
17. Minimize Your Intake of Added Sugars
18. Don’t Eat a Lot of Refined Carbohydrates
19. Don’t Fear Saturated Fat
20. Lift Heavy Things
21. Avoid Artificial Trans Fats
22. If You Have Excess Belly Fat, Get Rid of it
2.Exercise Everyday That Keeps Your Mind and Body Healthy.
I know that now you are a grown man or woman. To understand your life with daily exercise, just think back your childhood life. Your memories would underline that you have spent your whole day in playing and sleeping. And see how you were happy in those days. Today you have forgotten the secret of happiness that you experienced when you were a child and because of that reason now your body is continuously reminding you that you need to practice exercise everyday.
3. Lose Weight to Avoid Unwanted Sicknesses.
Slim is always good. It not only gives you beauty but also good health. If you are a fatty person you must learn to reduce your weight. The food you eat should be netriuse and not much fatty. Reducing your fat gives you good health.
4. Go Away From Mental Stress.
To reduce fat from your physical body you need to pay attention on your food system that you eat. To relieve mental stress, you need to spend times to practice spiritual exercises.
- Chakra meditation and deep breathing: which give you pranic energy.
- Meditation: Learn how to practice meditation.
- Yoga: Benefits of yoga and meditation.
- Healthy eating
- Talking to a friend, family member, or professional counselor
5. Create Healthy Habits
If you make the right choices today, you can ward off problems tomorrow.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and floss every day.
- Don’t smoke.
- Limit your alcohol. Keep it to one drink a day.
- If you have medication, take it exactly how your doctor prescribed it.
- Improve your sleep. Aim for 8 hours. If you have trouble getting shut-eye, talk to your doctor.
- Use sunscreen and stay out of the sun from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wear your seatbelt.