Happy married life is the wish of all married people who want really live a peaceful life with his or her partner and with the rest of the world. Following positive marriage quotes is the secret of happiness in married life.
Happy married lives always have correct motivations which include love, compassion, sharing and the future goal. Your married partner should be your soulmate who is always ready to accompany with you in all times whether you are in difficult situation or in good situation. Finding your soulmate is a real gift and if you do not know whether you have found your soulmate or not, follow there signs to make it sure that you have found your one..
Happy married life also is the result of your sharing of your love with your partner. Share with what your are, your time, your love, your passion and all what you consider good for your partner. The wife should know how to keep her husband happy and in the same way it is good that husband also should know how to make her wife happy.
1. “Following Positive Marriage Quotes For Happy Married Life A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person”. Mignon McLaughlin
2. “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife”. Franz Schubert
3. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife”. Barbara De Angelis
4. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time”. Julia Child
5. “I do believe that God blessed me in life with a wonderful family, a successful career, and a loving marriage, and remain thankful for that blessing”. Bonnie Tyler
6. “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage”. Martin Luther
7. “Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave”. Martin Luther
8. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years”. Simone Signoret
9. “A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life. A word of encouragement from a spouse can save a marriage. A word of encouragement from a leader can inspire a person to reach her potential”. John C. Maxwell
10. “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays”. Henny Youngman
Following good and positive marriage quotes is like following a good and strengthening teacher who always guides his disciples for better performance in life.